IP

Register on greewards.com - invitation by OPENCODE SYSTEMS SDN BHD

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

‘Friso Brings My Family Day Out‘





I always remember about quotes says that “children are the greatest assets in the whole world”, and the family is a haven in a heartless world”..

For me, family is the axis of existence of all human being.. without family.. I can’t imagine.. Ohhh...

Family day means spending time with loved ones. Enjoying every aspect of each person. Taking time out of busy days just to get together and play together.

I also thinks that this is the best opportunity to really connect with my family members and enjoy our time together. Whether it's for dinner, watching a movie, swimming, play bowling or just sitting and talking, being together is the most important thing..

As a mother, I always trying to do the best for my children.. fulfilling all their needs, love and affections.. always glimpse them with my smiles..

Sometimes, although I felt very tired after all day’s out in office.. but when I’m back with my kids, I can forgot all the tiredness once I saw my kids.. my kids always making me happy..

For me .. The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family especially my kids..

My kids love to sing, I love to hear them sing, .. my kids too love to demonstrate to me what they had learned in their kindergarten... I really pleased with that.. it’s make my day.. everyday.. that’s why for me, everyday is our family day..

I always believed the importance to have a special family day’s out for my kids. My heart always saying that everyday is a family day for my family. This activity also can prevent my children from social problems like drug and alcohol abuse. Beside that, it will keep themselves occupied. That’s why i think Family Day very important to my children.


Custom Glitter Text




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com




2 Comments:

shafa said...

tiru ler tuh...
takpe..kite gi sesame nnt...

@xiM said...

family is always number one in my world...

:)

Panoramic Slideshow

Autograf..